Week of Sept. 15-19
For your 30 min. of writing this week you may work on the mood passage from last week, continue with the passage from Monday, pick something from your blueprint, or free write. Remember, we will be writing narrative stories soon, so the more you can brainstorm, the better!
Don't forget to read for an hour!
- Add the mood passages to your Mood Maps
- Discuss connection between creating the mood of a setting and description/characterization
- Watch quick film clip, write about it in any perspective you want...creating the mood of the scene
- Finish up Mood Maps
- Begin to tamper with mood-changing words to change the entire feel and look.
- Introduce Blueprinting as a brainstorming method (finish at home tonight)
- Blueprinting-finish tomorrow, work on it tonight if you can.
- PICTURE DAY TODAY-Some plans are moved back a little.
- Write about something from your blueprint (moved to Monday)
- Learn how to do a "prove it" (moved to Monday)
- Free Reading: Craft to find today: Find a sentence in your book that needs to be expanded on. Then...prove it!
Reading and Writing!!! See the top of the page. Remember to add books to our wall! Next week you will have an assesment on creating mood and prove its.
Link back to Homepage